A Cover Conversation Episode of the Cosmic Geppetto Podcast. What more can you ask for?
Shawn joins Brad to talk about bad versions of good songs. Then they talk about Ben Folds and some of the covers he’s done.
We have a new theme-song. Don’t worry, Brad didn’t write it. It’s called ‘See See Are’ and it is written, performed and produced by Shawn Reynolds.
We are doing another Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Fundraiser. We are donating $1 to CFF.org for every Rating and Review received on iTunes.
- It’s Shawn birthday. He and Brad discuss birthday jokes that aren’t funny any more.
- The video for Bruce Springsteen’s Dancing in the Dark made Courtney Cox famous
- Brad cannot pronounce Portastatic
- Seriously, Brad likes SuperChunk
- It’s hard to cover the stones or Beatles
- Norah Jones was freaking huge in the 2000’s
- Covering the Stones broke up Guns N Roses
- The Sons of Anarchy soundtracks are phenomenal
- Noah Gunderson does a great song called Days Gone By
- Prince did a terrible cover of Joni Mitchell’s Case of You
- MTV is why you don’t know who Christopher Cross is
- Ben Folds is cheeky
- Brad read Devil’s Candy. His description of the book doesn’t make Shawn want to read it.
- Bruce Willis and Kevin Smith don’t get along.
- Shawn and his wife are Star Trek fans
Follow us on Twitter and we’ll follow you back.
We have a Facebook page. Please like us!
Email us at CosmicGeppetto@Comcast.net. We’d love to hear your ideas for upcoming episodes.